Sunday 23 May 2010


Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner that I think London rocks. The wonderful reception we got at the hometown gig probably made up my mind so thank you to all who came, from Amsterdam and Berlin as well as just round the corner. Had a great night on stage and becausee we'd warmed the set up could really get into playing with my two buddies. Next day in Colchester one of the Black Sonic boys commented that after London it was 'Like being drowned in a bucket'. A little harsh - But only a little. Even on the quiet ones there's always a couple of people who turn up and make all the difference. Got mixed feelings about the weather as it's nice apart from being stuck in an airless van and having settled on my bespoke suit style just in time for the summer. Taking a tip from Al i'm keeping the shorts on tonight for Milton keynes.

No comments:

Post a Comment